Wedding Fair Survival Guide
As you have probably realised Wedding Season is now in full swing with many Wedding fairs being held locally and nationally. From my experience of being a bride wedding fairs are a great place to get ideas and they offer the opportunity to speak to many different suppliers under one roof.
The downside is that they can seem a bit overwhelming by the choice available and the pressure to make decisions – especially the larger events but do not worry Loving Invitations are here to help with our quick survival guide.
- Wear comfortable shoes – it maybe a long day
- Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water – hydration is key
- Be organised – before you attend make a list of suppliers that you have not yet booked so you do not get bogged down speaking to suppliers who you have already booked. Make a list of questions to ask vendors so to not to forget anything important for example is my wedding date free ?
- A girls day out – I am sure your Mom and Bridesmaids would only love to tag along to offer their opinions and inspiration. A glass of sparkly and some scrumptious wedding cake samples also help to sweeten the deal.
- Money talks. If you think you may want to book a supplier then be sure to have cash in your pocket. Money talks and at most of these events suppliers are offering a 10% discount for booking with them on the day.
- Have Fun – Try to relax and enjoy the day out. This is your day, and planning it should be fun and exciting. Soak up everything the day has to offer and
- Most importantly don’t forget about your wedding invitations
For further tips have a look at our earlier blog “getting the most of out of a wedding fair“