Ordering Wedding Invitations and Stationery
Id like to meet with Loving Invitations to discuss my stationery before I place my order
Consultations are available by appointment only. We are available to meet people Monday to Saturday. Please ring to make an appointment. We would love to meet with you.
Do you have a brochure?
We continually introduce new designs. And so, for that reason, a brochure would quickly go out of date. In order to keep our stationery pricing as low as possible, as a result, we don’t produce a brochure. Pictures of all our current invite and stationery designs are available on our website.
When should I order my wedding invitations and/or wedding stationery?
Order your wedding invitations as soon as your guest list is finalised and the church & venue are booked and confirmed.
Your wedding invitations and/or stationery should be ordered at least 4 months before the wedding
How long will my stationery order take?
Usually 14 days following receipt of your proof approval and full payment.
How many should I order?
It depends on your guest list and how many singles / couples you wish to invite.
You are strongly advised to order at least 10% extra to cover unforeseen circumstances.
Can I choose my own wording & font?
Yes, you can choose whatever wording you like. Choose from our examples or provide us with your own wording when placing your order. Have a look at our wedding invite wording page. Yes, you can also choose whatever font you like choose from our list of fonts. Have a look at our font option page.
Are envelopes included in the price?
Envelopes are included with all our stationery prices
Will I receive a proof before you print the order?
On receipt of your order & payment a .pdf proof will be emailed to you. This is your opportunity to ensure that the wording and font are exactly as you wish them to appear. We will continue proofing until you approve the proofs by email and only then will your order go into production.
Can I cancel my order at any stage?
An order can only be cancelled prior to our proofs being issued by us in respect of the order.
How do I order my wedding invitations and/or stationery?
Select the items you wish to order add them to your cart, then proceed to checkout. Follow the directions to complete the order. You will receive a confirmation email telling you that your wedding invitation order has been made successfully.
2. By Telephone
Email a request for one of our team to call you about ordering
Call our team on 056 780 6064 / 087 7070473 with the following details…
* The design you wish to order
* How many of each item you require
* The wedding details i.e. church, venue, times etc.
* Customisation i.e. colour preferences & materials
* Organise payment
Once ordering & payment have been completed we begin emailing .pdf proofs to you.
What is a PDF?
PDF proofs are READ ONLY files and they are emailed to you – you cannot edit them – you can only read them. There is no charge for .pdf proofs. The purpose of a .pdf proof is to demonstrate the features & information that you have chosen for your stationery for example colours, fonts & the overall look & layout of your stationery before it’s printed, you will be asked to read & review thoroughly before signing off on a .pdf proof’
How to proof read a .pdf proof
- PDF proofs will be emailed to your email address – it’s vital to supply a valid email address.
- You are strongly advised to print proofs out to read them – Online proof reading is strongly discouraged
- If proofs require corrections, adjustments or amendments – email the details of changes required to us clearly by reply
- Once you are satisfied that the proofs are fully correct, email your approval and on receipt of your email approval your order will go to press & will be delivered in 14 days to address supplied.
* It is solely the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all proofs are read & thoroughly checked for errors before confirming approval to proceed to production.
* Your emailed approval indicates confirmation to proceed to production.
* Loving Invitations will not be held responsible for errors of any nature that have occurred on approved proofs & have been overlooked in proof reading stage.
* It is your responsibility to ensure that all text i.e. spellings, dates & times etc. are correct before approving proofs to Congratulations.ie for production.
* Changes supplied to Loving Invitations after proofs have been signed & approved cannot be guaranteed to appear on finished goods.
* Where errors are not identified & client approval is given, a reprint charge will apply.
Delivery and Collection of orders
You can choose to collect or have your order delivered.
* Cost of delivery is included for deliveries within Ireland
- Deliveries are carried out by a Courier of choice or An Post postal service.
- Monday-Friday between 9am – 5pm
- Please provide an address where someone is present, all deliveries must be signed for:
IN THE EVENT THAT NO-ONE IS AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR GOODS THEY ARE RETURNED TO LOVINGINVITATIONS.IE REPEAT DELIVERY WILL INCUR REPEAT CHARGE
* Loving Invitations are not responsible for late receipt of items caused due to issues outside of our control i.e. N/A to receive collection, Acts of God, strikes, courier or postal service delays or loss of orders etc..